“YEARBOOK” features such artists as Alejandro Escovedo (No Depression magazine Artist of the Decade), Hayes Carll (Top played Americana Record of 2009), and Lloyd Maines (Multi-Grammy winning producer/and father of Natalie Maines). The depth of his influences and breadth of his worldly experiences are unmistakable in this diverse collection of heart-thumping tunes. With arrangements ranging from ska to folk, honky-tonk to rock, his lyrics tackle such lofty and often neglected topics as social responsibility and justice, political corruption and greed, while consoling the audience with pithy love songs and pure ‘feel good’ rhythms and melodies.
- #NewMusic Weekend: Guy Forsyth, The Maccabees, Deaf Havana, Future of the Left, Lacrymosa
- Austin Indpendent Radio Day Show! 3/15 at the Dogwood: Quiet Company, Nic Armstrong, The Couch, White Dress, The Wheeler Brothers, Mike & The Moonpies, Love Minus Flowers, Stephen Sowan, James Hyland and the Joint Chiefs and Christy Hays & Her Sunday Best
- "Patronism.com": A Conversation about Patronism.com and the essential value of music with Chris Castle and John Pointer. Music by John Pointer
- Semaphore Music Monthly Podcast #1, Podcast producer: Rob Wells
- Semaphore Music Monthly Podcast #2, Podcast producer: Rob Wells
- Article: Twenty Questions for New Artists by Chris Castle and Amy Mitchell
- Podcast #1: Twenty Questions for New Artists Narrated by Chris Castle: Introduction, Pre-Existing Contracts and Band Administrator
- Podcast #2: Twenty Questions for New Artists Narrated by Chris Castle: Band agreements, bank accounts and accounting
- Podcast #3: Twenty Questions for New Artists Narrated by Chris Castle: A brief review of basic rights under copyright in the US
- Podcast #4: Artist Glossary of Industry Terms: Advances, Unrecouped, Recoupable Costs, Recoupment Rate. Music by Guy Forsyth (www.guyforsyth.com)
- Article: An Artist Glossary of Music Industry Terms by Chris Castle
- Podcast #5: Twenty Questions for New Artists Narrated by Chris Castle: Digital Aggregator Agreements: Is the New Boss Worse Than the Old Boss?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.